- 6 cups of mixed greens (or arugula)
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup avocado cubed
- 1-2 cups of strawberries washed, dried and quartered
- 4-6 ounces of goat cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds pan toasted
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons of berry preserves (I used Sarabeth's mixed berry)
Mixed in a bowl and well mixed
In a small hot skillet, toast your almonds on small flame till golden. Set aside.
Wash and dry greens. Add onion, avocado and strawberries. Add dressing, mix well. Top with goat cheese and almonds.